Your book products may only include a single cover and album side dimension. As such, book products that are offered with more than one cover type need to be set up as separate products.
To help you easily identify your book products, make a list of the binding types, the book's dimensions, and the page range covered by each cover size. Each cover size will require its own product.
We suggest using this information to name your products. For instance, if you offer three book products, your product list may look something like this:
- Hard Cover Yearbook 8.5x11 (20-69 pgs)
- Hard Cover Yearbook 8.5x11 (70-119 pgs)
- Hard Cover Yearbook 8.5x11 (120-169 pgs)
- Soft Cover Perfect Bound 9x12 (40-99 pgs)
- Soft Cover Perfect Bound 9x12 (100-160 pgs)
- Spiral Bound 8x10 (40-80pp)