Every week throughout the year we are pleased to offer group online training sessions offered to all Memento Yearbook clients. Learn how to use Memento Yearbook during a live demo session. Topics include:
- Publisher dashboard: Learn how to create schools, book form factors, proofing reviews, set up online stores, and more. To get you started quickly, you can also watch the Publisher dashboard video tutorial which is the same thing as attending the training session without Q&A.
- Book manager: Learn how to design and organize your yearbook and team effectively.
- Portraits: Learn how to upload your school portraits, manage them, and build portrait grid pages.
- Proofing: Learn how to review, proof, and approve your yearbook with your team and how to submit it to print.
- Storefront: Learn how to create a storefront for any given book for a school, and add products to sell to your storefront.
If you sign up for a presentation, please ensure that you do attend it. Your participation ensures that you receive the information you need to successfully create your yearbook and that we as a company are able to allocate resources to the training schedule effectively. If your schedule unexpectedly changes, please take the time to cancel - available up to 24 hours prior to the presentation.
Click on the webinar link of your choice to see went it will be run - you can see the time in your own time zone for your convenience. If the time works for you, sign up for it!
- Book Manager & Other Editing Features Training Session (11am ET)
- Publisher Dashboard Training (1pm ET)
- Proofing Training Session (3pm ET)
IMPORTANT! We offer to train your schools for free as well. Send this custom link to your schools so they can assist in their training. Do not send them the publisher training sessions. Those are reserved for you only.