By default, Memento Yearbook exposes a complete review and approval process for the school to reduce back and forth with the publisher.
You can turn off this workflow and only expose a basic Submit to Publisher button. It could be ideal for some schools with little experience or publishers supporting their proofing system that would like to be able to submit the proof and behalf of their schools.
- Click on Customization Tab on the right side
- Click on Proofing on the Customization on the left
- Choose either Review & Approve or Basic.
Here is an example of the 2 workflows from the Book Manager
Review and Approve
Customize the Proof Approved Email
It is now possible to replace the default MementoPix message automatically added in the publisher-approving proof email sent to the yearbook editor.
- Turn on the "Customize Proof Approved Email" button switch.
- Enter your custom message in the Edit field.
- Preview your email by clicking on the "Preview" button.
- Click on "Save Email Settings" to save your changes.